shopgallerynewsaboutcontact

Thursday, November 10, 2011

2012...already?!

Today voting kicks off for the annual Spoonflower Tea Towel Calendar design contest. This is my favorite of the weekly contests, not just to design for and enter, but to see all the calendars other designers come up with. Below is the design I am entering this year. If you like it, I would love your vote!

All you need to do to vote is to click here, then click on the Vote in This Week's Contest link on the right, then find my design and click on it (a green border will appear around the image). After making your way through the remaining pages, click the Review My Votes button on the bottom of the last page. When you have reviewed your votes, you can click Submit...and that's it! You can vote for multiple designs, too! Designs that make the Top Ten are automatically offered for sale on the Spoonflower site!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Next Previous Home