shopgallerynewsaboutcontact

Thursday, December 1, 2011


Looking for a unique, handmade hostess gift, or something fun and different to give to your mom or sister for the holidays? These three tea towels have been printed on linen-cotton canvas and were sewn by me on my old, probably-100-pound, avocado green Singer sewing machine, which I used to watch Mom sew on when I was a kid. Each towel is 16 x 25 inches and is available in my Etsy shop. I'm calling these limited editions, as I intend on printing and sewing no more than 20 of each, so grab one while you can!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They all look amazing! That 100 pound Singer did a great job :)

penny candy handmade said...

Thank you, bubbledog! I definitely have to baby it. Maybe one of these days I should host a giveaway that involves coming up with a name for Old Avocado.

Post a Comment

Next Previous Home