shopgallerynewsaboutcontact

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

I [heart] Shoes Made in Spain!

Several years ago I was taking a shortcut through the downtown Seattle Nordstrom store, but made the mistake of trying to walk past the shoe department without looking. It must have been fate, though, because I saw a pair of beauties on display that I just had to try on. It was a pair of boots from a company I had never heard of before, the *art company. Of course they fit perfectly, and were so cute and comfortable, so I ended up with a huge bag to lug onto the city bus home. Since then, I continue to find that most shoes I am drawn to are made in Spain. While I'd love to have them all, most are not practical for a mom with a toddler son, so I just collect pictures of them to adore.

Below is the pair of *art company boots I bought, though in a different colorway (the ones I have are chocolate brown with white trim), plus some Mary Janes from their Tate collection, and an Ibiza wedge. Next is a pair of KronKron Muted Turns Wedges from Anthropologie, followed by lots and lots of really cool Kron by KronKron shoes, with amazing colors, lines, and shapes. (Incidentally, the Kron by KronKron clothing reminds me a lot of late 1990s-early 2000s Custo Barcelona, another designer brand from Spain and one of my faves).

Enjoy!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Next Previous Home